CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008



This year we stayed in Snowflake and had dinner at my mom's. Everybody but Valee and Dustin (they live in TX and should be here for Christmas yay!) were there. It was yummy food and we enjoyed seeing everybody. We always have many things to be grateful for...especially this time of year. I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father that has blessed me with so much...I try to live worthy of everything He has blessed me with. Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Suni said...

How fun to all be together, your girls are cute!!

Jessica said...

I haven't seen any of your family in like forever so it was good to see some familiar faces...your girls are soo cute!!

Jen & Blake said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! All the kids look so cute and are getting so big:) Way cute!