CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Decorating the Tree

My husband got home from NM last weekend and decided it was time to get out the Christmas tree.  It wasn't the first thing I wanted to do when he got home (I was hoping for a shower and a break) but I knew he was right and the girls loved it.  We only did the top of the tree instead of the full 6 foot tall tree.  We only have so much time and Doug had to leave for his meeting.  I love this picture of Doug and the girls.  I'm grateful for my husband for pushing me to do things even when I don't feel like it. 

12.4.08 Dad, Alise and Brynn decorating the tree

 12.4.08 Chloe Kae, Alise and Dad decorating the tree

 

The way Alise is looking at Doug is so cute.

 

 

Chloe's has a beautiful smile.  It's contagious

12.4.08 Chloe Kae Chlarson 003

 

12.4.08 Chloe Kae Chlarson 007 Chloe's not much help decorating.

4 comments:

Honey Girl said...

Doug and his girls...what a cute sight! Just missing one though...behind the camera! Let's get together before Christmas.

Suni said...

Your girls are soooo CUTE! I need your address....email me (sunitaylor77@hotmail.com)

Jen & Blake said...

How fun! Such a great daddy and mommy to these beautiful dolls:)

Brooke said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! You're so thoughtful. Your girls are SO cute! Little Chloe has grown so much since I last saw her. I love that your husband was so excited to decorate--Elliott's the same way.