CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Willis Reunion 2008

The last weekend in June was our Willis Family Reunion (My mom's side of the family). We have gone camping since I was a little girl every summer and have a testimony meeting in the forest on Sunday. I always had a blast when I was a little girl and still enjoy going to the reunion. It was a lot easier when I was little though! Sleeping in a tent was exciting for Brynn and Alise...not so much for me. I was worried about Chloe getting too cold all night so I didn't get much rest. It was nice to be with everybody at the reunion. I'm glad we went.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

THat looks so fun.....I loved it when all of us cousins got together it was fun....life has sure changed since then :)

Travis & Kalee Tenney said...

Great pictures - I wish I could've gone :(

Suni said...

Your girls are so cute!! You are so brave to go camping with a newborn, I wouldn't even consider it!! Looks like fun!!

Jen & Blake said...

I am sooo glad that you guys made it! I know it's not easy with a baby. We loved hanging out and catching up, wish we could have stayed longer. Your girls are such dolls and they are so sweet:) Loved the pics