CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories

I saw this on my friend and my sister's blog and it looks like lots of fun, so play along with me!

Here is how:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Larry and Megan said...

So I remember going to your appartment and playing games with you, Doug, Lamar and Jamie. I was so nervous, felt young and dumb and didn't know what you all would think of me. I also remember Lamar and Doug being so competitive it was a little scary! Now I think I can hold my own in the game dept. but it is still a little intimidating.

Kacie said...

You mention how pretty your sisters are but I hope you know that you are JUST as gorgeous. I have always been jealous of all of "matthew's" sisters. your girls are so cute and I LOVE Chloe's bow. very cute!!

Kacie said...

I forgot to mention that you and your sister did an AMAZING job singing the other sunday. I LOVED it!!!

Suni said...

Your girls are too cute!
Okay I have so many memories from EA...one of them is jeeping in the desert with you, Cari and I and getting a flat tire and being stuck! Didn't we sneak into the pool after hours too? Oh I have so many more but lets just leave those in the past!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Oh, this one's funny. I remember when you and me had a love triangle with M.C. I won't mention names. But, he was dating us both at the same time and you and I decided to go to a basketball game together because he didn't think we were friends. The look on his face was priceless when he saw us together.

Chlarson Family said...

Yeah, that guy had issues! That was funny. I'm so glad I don't have to date anymore. I dated way too many losers!

Jessica said...

I remember singing with you all the time and I remember thinking to myself man I suck compared to you and Randa.....I wasn't blessed with that jean but I sure thought I was (until my mom assured me I wasn't :)