CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Playing in the Snow Feb 4th

We were all so happy when we woke up and saw all the snow outside. It's been a long time since we've had a big snow. What a blessing to this community! We are thankful that our prayers have been answered.



This is Brynn and Alise waiting to go down our driveway in our garage. They love playing in the snow.



Alise kept flipping at the bottom of our driveway. This is Doug brushing her off...but as you can see, she doesn't care. She still loves every minute.





5 comments:

Mandie said...

Hi, Kristy
Don't you just love the internet!!! Your family is just so cute, and your girls are going to have to marry my boys (it's going to be an arranged marriage)!!! Stay in touch and stop by Chili's and say Hi next time you are coming through.
Love ya
Mandie

Farr Family said...

That looks like lots of fun! Your girls were having lots of fun! I have to say that looks too cold for me. Your girls are so adorable. We hope you are feeling well and getting lots of foot massages!!! We love ya.
Kimberly, Ryan, and Dallin

Brannon and Leslie said...

How fun. There's was never that much snow growing up. Yes, I was blog stalking. Your family is adorable.

Becky said...

How fun! I do miss the snow..sometimes! Your girls are adorable..and you are so cute pregnant!

Viv said...

Kristy,
My name is Vivian Chlarson-Hoffart. I found your blog when I googled "Chlarson". I'm pretty sure that I am related to your husband's family. My father grew up in Mesa, his name was Willford Phelps Chlarson and he had a brother named Heber Phil(both are deceased). Phil had two daughters--who would be my first cousins and they would be in their 50's now. I would love to find the daughters, I haven't seen them since I was a child, I don't remember their names or know their married names. I was named after our great-aunt Vivian. My e-mail is vivian.hoffart@gmail.com I would love to hear from you.