CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

January 29th - Doug's Birthday!!

We went to Eva's and ate then we came home and had an ice cream cake to celebrate Doug's 33rd birthday. It was just our family and my parents. lol We are probably going to go to Greer this weekend with Doug's good friend Spencer Platt and wife Kelly and eat at Molly Butler's Resteraunt. Molly Butler is Doug's great grandmother and we've never been there so I told Doug we could do that for his B-Day.





6 comments:

Stuart Family said...

Hey Krist-Tell Doug Happy Birthday and hope he had a good one.You're looking cue pregnant!!Talk to you soon.

Jessica said...

Hey Kristi!!! how ar eyou doing? I love Molly Butler's...I heard they closed but I guess not??? Tell Doug Happy Birthday!!!

Traci said...

How funny. It was Bretts B-day to and we also went to Evas,then to Tobis for icecream cake. We went right after you because we passed your mom and dad on our way in. I hope he had a good b-day. Have fun at Molly Butlers and have a good day.

Veleda said...

Sorry I forgot Doug's Birthday but tell him I love him anyway. Wish I could have gone to Ava's. That is one of my favorite places to eat. Only reason I go to Snowflake (LOL). You will love Molly Butler's. Give the kids hugs.

The Graham Crackers said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Doug 2! Wish him a good one for us! And yes, i'm going to have to agree with the first comment, you look way cute pregnant! :) Hope you're feeling good.

Chlarson Family said...

Hey everybody...I told Doug Happy B-day for you all...he said thank you. (He really likes all this attention) jk Thank you Misty, I don't feel very cute...just very rolie polie olie (a very round cartoon character) We didn't end up going to Molly Butlers, so I don't know if they closed Jess. Traci, we saw you guys walking up to Eva's just as we were driving away.