CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chloe's 1st Birthday April 12, 2009

Chloe is 1! Man time goes by fast. We love our sweet, funny, beautiful, lazy Chloe. She is almost 14 months now and she still isn't walking. She is a very cautious little girl. She'll probably be walking soon. :( I am ok with her being a baby as long as she wants!








Blogging obviously has not and is not a priority to me anymore. It's become something else on the list to do. I'm not a fan of the list! Sorry to all my fans that have read my blog in the past! I hate to let down the fans. lol!

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

What a cutie. Reese is not walking yet either--and I am totally fine with that. It's sad to know how fast it really goes.

Travis & Kalee Tenney said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! We had fun at your party! Love ya

lauren and family