CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Alise's new hair

11.7.08 Alise showing her new hair style

11.7.08 Alise's side profile showing her new hair

11.7.08 Alise's new hair cut 

11.7.08 Alise Dawn showing off her new hair I think this is a face of a satisfied customer!

 

My friend Mimi Connolly and I were hanging out and bored.  We had our 50 girls running around us...ok 7 not 50....close enough!  I looked at Lise Alise 10-6-08....

 

 

BEFORE.........

 

 

and said....Let's cut her hair!  Mimi was so excited, she said she was just waiting for me to ask for months.  Poor Lisee has the thinnest stringy hair.  I think Mimi did a good job. 

 

She's open for business!  243-4435  She'll be so happy I put that on my blog.  :)     lol     This is a picture of Mimi. 

Mimi Connolly

4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Oh my heck that is the cutest hair. It looks so good on her too. I need to do something with Raegan's I'm too scared to cut it short even though I think it would look cute short. Mimi did a good job.

Suni said...

So cute, what a great cut!! I love her smile!

Katlyn Papa said...

I love it! I am trying to convince Katlyn that short would be better. Hers is quite stringy too! Love Brynn in her soccer get-up!

Jen & Blake said...

I agree it looks adorable! What a cutie:) And Brynn's soccer team looks so fun! I can just see her running with everyone and playing like a sport. Your girls are just too cute:)