CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brynn's first day of Kindergarten! :( :)

I can't believe my first baby is old enough to go to school! It has been a bitter sweet experience. I forgot my camera when we took Brynn to school the first day (it was just the parents orientation) so my sister in law Megan took these pictures at the school for me...Thanks Meg! Brynn and Jace, her son, are in the same class... Mrs. Romney. Brynn has been ready for school for a long time. She loves to learn and seems to pick up on these pretty quick. I took some pictures of her and Brooke (I was watching Brooke for Star because she had an appointment in the valley) waiting for the bus to pick them up for school. They were so excited and not very patient waiting for the bus...it fifteen minutes later than they said. It was crazy for me...watching Brynn get on a big ol' bus. It just didn't seem right. The letting go process begins... It's just soooo hard!

Beautiful Brynn


Cousins...Jace and Brynn Chlarson


Brooke and Brynn talking about what they talk about...


My girls and Brooke


Brynn getting on the bus for the first time....I started to cry and all these cars were there probably laughing at me... lol


10 comments:

The Rail Riding Smiths said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rail Riding Smiths said...

brynn is growing up way too fast! we can't believe she's in kindergarten all ready. we love her backpack & cute outfit. doug & kristi you are so blessed to have such beautiful girls! we loved the pix of alise .. it was to cute! we are so proud of you brynn. thank you so much for the awesome picture you made us from the reunion. we love it! we love & miss you, alise & chloe so much!
uncle dustin & aunt valee :)

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Kristi-hey this is Marcie. That is too funny. I think all of us first timer moms feel the same. It is hard seeing our babies being so big. Riley is so glad that Brynn is in his class. That is all he talks about..."mom I am going to play with Brynn today, Mom, I am going to color this picture for Brynn, on and on. He wants me to call Brynn's mom so he can play with her when it's not school. I will do that some day:)It is pretty cute.

Travis & Kalee Tenney said...

Great pictures! I bet Brynn is already reading Spanish fluently to the class? : )

Stuart Family said...

Hey Kris-I cried too. Never fails. Every year I cry when my kids go back to school. BrookeLyn was embarrased when I took her to her class this year at the Intermediate school and I cried when I left. They grow up toooo fast. She looked adorable. have a good day.

Suni said...

I felt the same way...it was such a sad day for me! They just grow up too fast! Brynn is so cute!

Teresa :) said...

Hey Kristi I know what you mean. I thought I would be thrilled when Jayda finally went to school, but I got a little teary too! Wow its crazy how fast they grow. How does Brynn like her teacher? See ya later. :)

Honey Girl said...

Here's that link to the girly do's. http://girlydos.blogspot.com/
See you soon!

Karolynn Kay said...

Saw your blog on Misti's- it has been such a long time. You look great! Your kids are adorable. Can you believe how fast time goes by.

Jessica said...

hey!! how are you? I can't believe Brynn is already starting school, where does the time go? Riley well she is growing up way to fast too she will be starting school before I know it as well and then I will ahve to cry......how ar eyou?