CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chloe's Blessing Day

Sunday was a good day. My baby's blessing days are always a little stressful (becuase of the luncheon), but worth it. Doug gave Chloe a beautiful blessing. A lot of family and friends were able to come and support our family, to which we are grateful! We know with gas prices so high that it was a sacrifice and we appreciate your support! Here are a few pictures we got. I wish I wouldn't have been so tired and take better ones of Chloe by herself. I'm sad we didn't get any pictures of Chloe with Doug's parent either. Oh well...live and learn.




I'm short!


Grandma & Grandpa Smith


My parents with my mom's parents with Chloe


Grandma's with Chloe

3 comments:

Jessica said...

She looks beautiful!!! I loved that day, to dress her up.

Brannon and Leslie said...

What a beautiful blessing dress. You're making me baby hungry which isn't a good thing.

Jen & Blake said...

How beautiful!! She is such a doll! We can't wait to meet this cutie in person:) We hope you are all doing great and adjusting well.