CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008



We really had a very nice Easter. The girls loved their baskets and dresses. They always love to pose for the camera. They are so precious!



I was very happy and surprised how patient they were to wait for pictures before they opened their baskets! Good job girls. :)



We always have an easter egg hunt at my parents house for all the kids and then afterward for all the adults. Brett is being a dork so I thought I would post the picture... hehe This is Baylee, Brett, Logan and Brynn



Brynn hurrying to get lots of eggs.



Alise not doing too bad.

2 comments:

Teresa :) said...

You have such adorable girls and so blonde! It always cracks me up since all of the other girls in the smith fam are so dark. Good job Doug on breaking the mold! :)

Jen & Blake said...

It looks like a lot of fun, and like the weather was nice! I hope that you are hanging in there, not too many days left!